My Favorite Restaurant Loyalty Programs
I love a deal, and I love to dine-out, so I went on the hunt for the best restaurant rewards. I always sign up using my throwaway email, if I find I don’t like the restaurant anymore or it gets spammy, I can always just shut down the email. If I decide it’s a keeper, I log in and change the email address to my primary email
The Urban Kitten give four paws up for the following restaurant reward programs.
- Mimi’s Café
My email is always filled with free entrée offers, and this is the type of email I just love to get. Each coupon is good for anywhere from a few days to a couple of weeks.
I enjoy the pseudo-French country atmosphere and the big comfy booths and walls lined with old barn signs and rooster memorabilia. The food is good; my go-to breakfast is a classic bacon and egg combo with incredibly yummy fresh baked bread.
Visit http://www.mimiscafe.com/eclub.aspx to sign up for Mimi’s Cafes E-Club
- Landry’s Select Club
The Landry’s Select program is a little different, you pay $25, but as a sign-up bonus, you get a $25 credit when dining at Claim Jumper. They also dish out a generous $25 dining credit for your birthday reward.
One of my favorite perks as a Select Club member is that you get to jump to head of the line. I try to take advantage of this perk somewhat discreetly so as not to annoy the people who have been patiently waiting for their table.
Check out the perks and join the program at Landry Select Club
As a member of the Landry’s Select Club, here are some of the benefits you will receive.
- Earn Points – 1 point for every dollar spent at participating Landry’s locations.
- Welcome Reward – $25 Reward automatically added to your account upon registration.*
- Birthday Reward – $25 Reward which can be redeemed during your birthday month.
- Priority Seating – Receive seating privileges, seven days a week.
- Gift Cards - Earn points when you purchase gift cards.
- Online Access – 24-hour access to your account to review transactions, point balances and rewards.
- Email Notifications – You will receive information about rewards and other important club news.
- Faster Delivery of Rewards – Rewards are automatically added to your account, so no more paper gift certificates!
- Member-only access to special offers and promotions, including our entertainment and hospitality venues.
Landry’s also own the Golden Nugget Casino in Las Vegas and over thirty restaurants including Morton’s, Bubba Gump, Claim Jumper, Vic & Anthony’s Steakhouse. A rather impressive lineup that just about anyone can find something they like.
I don’t receive any compensation for my opinion, I just really like these programs and have used them for years.